If your organisation works with people with a disability or you provide relevant services or products, this Expo is your opportunity to be seen as a leader in the Disability community. The Gold Coast Disability Expo provides high value opportunities to engage with disability service providers, relevant government departments and people who live with a disability, their carer’s and families.
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services in the region
- an opportunity to connect and network with Allied Health Professionals, Government bodies and service providers in the region
- the chance to showcase, demonstrate your products, service, brand and amazing staff
- the opportunity to watch presentations and network with significant leaders and advocates throughout the Expo
How will we promote you?
The Gold Coast Disability Expo effectively places your name before the public as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. The Expo will be promoted throughout the greater Gold Coast City region through a diverse marketing campaign and all exhibitors will be listed on the website.
- a public relations campaign involving our sponsors, local media & an ambassador placing it predominantly on the Gold Coast Event calendar
- print and email resources to assist exhibitors in promoting the event to their clients and networks
- TV advertisements
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews and coverage
- local newspaper and magazine advertising with proposed PR editorials
- large banners and signage in targeted high traffic areas of the region
- media promotion in shopping centres, on billboards and at community venues
- targeted flyer distribution to areas where people with a disability reside
- blogging and online advertising
- a strong social media presence, sponsored ads and community engagement to spread word of mouth
- 3x2m Octanorm shell scheme booth
- 2 x spot lights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost)
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs (upgrades available)
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (upgrades available)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
ACN Charity Registered Organisations
EARLY BIRD PRICING
EARLY BIRD PRICING
ACN Registered (Excluding GST)
Other Orgs (Excluding GST)
|Per insert (printing not included)
*Show Bag Inserts - including a flyer, brochure or small booklet of your choice inside the Official Expo Show Bag. A maximum of 1500 copies of the insert will be required by the provider to the packing house by the due date and a digital copy submitted to the organisers for approval, prior to sending. The maximum size for the artwork is A4/8pp. If your artwork & copies are not received by the allocated due date they will not be included in the Show Bags.
*Our exhibition partners ExpoNet can assist you to make your booth stand out from the crowd. Click here to view their catalogue. Once you have paid for your booking and have been assigned a booth number, you can contact ExpoNet directly to book all upgrades outside your standard package via email@example.com or call 02 9645 7000