- Is the expo free?
Yes, please register online, click here
- What facilities will be available at the event?
- Outside Café Area & Food Trucks
- Disability Toilets
- Free Parking
- Break Out/Quite Room
- What type of organisations will be exhibiting?
- Disability Service Providers
- Disability Product Vendors
- Health & Medical
- Automotive/Transport Vendors
- Government Agencies/Ombudsman
- Charities / Advocacy Groups
- See the full list of exhibitors – click here
- How many exhibitors will there be at the expo?
There will be over 120 exhibiting service and product providers over both days
- How do I get to the venue?
TransLink’s bus, train and tram network can connect you to places all over the Gold Coast. Their integrated network on the Gold Coast includes the G:link trams, Surfside bus lines and Queensland Rail. Visit translink.com.au or call 13 12 30 for information or to plan your journey. Click here for more info about the free shuttle buses.
TransLink’s integrated tickets are a great way to get around. Travel on bus, train or tram with go card or grab a Gold Coast goexplore for bus and tram travel.
- Is there Parking near the venue?
Yes, all parking is free, on Friday you may use the front turf club car park, on the Saturday please use the Event Centre Car Park.
- What time will the expo open?
9am-3pm, both days
- Can children attend?
Yes absolutely, there will be lots of children’s entertainment & vendors catering for children’s services. Click here for more info.
- What other disability expos are on this year?
Check out the 4community events page for more info about all our events this year, click here